Anonymous
06 Nov 2014 5:13PM

Why so she can get random calls from people? Not til I get in that ass at least. Chances of you being in the same area are slim to none anyways.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 8

Anonymous
06 Nov 2014 5:39PM

Hmm, I wonder what the odds are of contracting a deadly or annoying disease from a woman that fucks desperate men for money? I'd bet with every guy that percentage goes up, especially week after week.

I'm sure her cunt is just a dish just waiting for the next catch from a guy that HAS to fuck hookers because his lame conscience won't let him fuck "anyone he cares about" since that would be "wrong".

Yeah, when you have a deadly disease you still want to get laid, right? I'm sure at least one of the charming men had something and took a chance.

Now you could reason, "Yeah, but they were all wearing protection!" and that is just a pipe dream.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
06 Nov 2014 9:27PM

A) I am not one of these "desperate men" that you speak of. I have sex without paying for it. Also, I never actually gave her any money. I did it for fun, not out of desperation.

B) I'm sure there is a chance, but I'm not too worried. I will get checked in due time, and I am sure I will be fine. Thanks for your concerns though.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
06 Nov 2014 9:47PM

True, I read what you originally wrote. I wasn't suggesting you were desperate or paid her... but, you were probably an exception compared to all the men before you that did. That was my actual point.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
06 Nov 2014 9:59PM

I understood that, point received. Just didn't find the need for the obvious to be pointed out to me.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
06 Nov 2014 6:36PM

No - hell no - for validity on your statements. Not like you've provided any pictures (which is sounds like you've had ample opportunities for.)

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
06 Nov 2014 9:22PM

Of course I could post this for validation, but I don't feel the need to. I could have just left it at being unable to find anything online... I didn't though. I knew when I added that people would ask for me to share the ad, but I already decided that I wouldn't.

Believe me or not, doesn't matter to me - I took the time to post this confession because it happened (the second half within hours of the post). If you need validity for something you are reading as an anonymous confession in order to know with 100% that it's true so that it gets you off or something, then I'm sorry. You are just going to have to take me on my word.

I wouldn't feel right putting pictures from her ad because these can be used to search for the real ad and then the harassment from possibly hundreds of people from this site begins.

And no, I did not take pictures myself. Didn't even cross my mind.

I will say this, her ad name is Lexxi and her real name is Terra.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
06 Nov 2014 9:49PM

Basement dweebs don't seem to get that when you're in the middle of fucking a chick properly, grabbing a video camera or taking pics is NOT on your list of priorities. They wouldn't know that because their hand is consistently their girlfriend.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
06 Nov 2014 10:00PM

So true, lol.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous