Anonymous
06 Nov 2014 9:22PM

Of course I could post this for validation, but I don't feel the need to. I could have just left it at being unable to find anything online... I didn't though. I knew when I added that people would ask for me to share the ad, but I already decided that I wouldn't.

Believe me or not, doesn't matter to me - I took the time to post this confession because it happened (the second half within hours of the post). If you need validity for something you are reading as an anonymous confession in order to know with 100% that it's true so that it gets you off or something, then I'm sorry. You are just going to have to take me on my word.

I wouldn't feel right putting pictures from her ad because these can be used to search for the real ad and then the harassment from possibly hundreds of people from this site begins.

And no, I did not take pictures myself. Didn't even cross my mind.

I will say this, her ad name is Lexxi and her real name is Terra.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 2

Anonymous
06 Nov 2014 9:49PM

Basement dweebs don't seem to get that when you're in the middle of fucking a chick properly, grabbing a video camera or taking pics is NOT on your list of priorities. They wouldn't know that because their hand is consistently their girlfriend.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
06 Nov 2014 10:00PM

So true, lol.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous