Anonymous
22 Mar 2013 9:50AM

I understand the cams in your house but what about the other places? They take showers at your place? Parties, ok, you pick them up as you leave. In their home? How do leave them at their place long enough to capture private moments? USB memory and batteries have limits so online?
What do you do? How do they work?

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 3

Anonymous
22 Mar 2013 12:22PM

I'm also very interested to know this, also what brand\type of camera?

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Toferro
View posts View profile
23 Mar 2013 2:48PM

I don't stick to any one specific brand; usually I just look for whatever model suits any particular situation, but I typically go with pinhole cameras because the part of the camera that needs to be exposed is very tiny and almost impossible to notice.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Toferro
View posts View profile
23 Mar 2013 2:46PM

The ones I leave in places for extended periods cost me a few hundred dollars and can stream wirelessly. Setup is easy enough; I only had to bring my laptop over and pretend to be browsing the internet while I set up the stream through their router, but the catch is installation: some of them had to be installed inside of walls, which is obviously difficult to do when the person is home, so I had to wait until they went to work or something where I knew I'd have a few hours to myself, then get in using a hidden spare key, or by leaving a window unlocked during my last visit and hoping nobody had noticed and locked it since.

I've bought them from various sources; a quick google search with the right parameters will give you everything you need, but I bought a couple from http://www.safetybasement.com.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous