Anonymous
09 Jan 2016 2:05AM

The best sex i ever had came from a mother figure. I was 20 and just broke up w/ my gf. I started dating a 27 year old woman who was just recently divorced. I had met her through her mother who was my boss and teacher. I was learning New Orleans style cuisine. Her daughter (the 27 year old) and I started having sex on a regular basis for a year. But apparently she told her mother (my boss) i mastered the art of cunnilingus. It was than her mother started to try to dance w/ me, asked me to call her "Mama Mariana". I complied naturally. Than tragedy struck and her husband died randomly. At this point i was 24 and her daughter and i still had sex occasionally. She started to drink a lot more due to her sadness (i think). People were calling me at all hours of the day to pick her up because she was drunk and stumbling. She told everyone I was her Protege. It was one night, a neighbor called me to pick her up. On the way home she had a very suggestive analogy. She told me, i should take a rocket to the moon. It was old, but very fun. She was 50-51 at this point, i put her to bed that night. The next day after work she asked me over because there was going to be a gathering. When i went to her house, no one was there but me and her. She had only just started drinking and she put on some tunes and wanted to teach me a dance. I started to dance w/ her and when she wanted me to "dip", i "dipped". On the way up, she goes in for a kiss w/ tongue. I reluctantly let her kiss me. We sat there kissing and dancing for about 15 minutes. It was a new thing for me, as most of the girls i know only want to "fuck". I admit, even just the kissing and dancing were intimate. Of course, she pulled me in and my dick was almost on point w/ her pussy. I popped a boner, and she knew it. She unbuckles my pants and slides her womanly hands down them. The hands of a woman and a girls are completely different. She sat there dancing as best she could w/ her hands down my pants grasping my dick. She was not trying to jerk me off, she was just grabbing a hold of my dick. It was like my dick was warming her hands up. She than whispers in my ear "want to go to the moon"? I nodded my head and her hand was still grabbing my lower head. At this point, i was rock hard and she knew it.
As she was leading me up the stairs, she locks the door. We ended up in the doorway of her room, and she starts to undress. She was not doing that shy undressing like the girls i knew. She was confident in her body, her looks and herself. She sits me on the edge of the bed and gets behind me w/ her almost naked body (She had her underwear on). She starts kissing my neck, nibbling on my ears and slowly undressing me. It was weird, because i was always the one who did that.It was hard for me to sit still because i felt i should be doing something.She gets my shirt and pants off. I am only in a white beater and my boxer briefs. But i can feel my briefs have the small wet cold dots of pre cum. She kindly pushes me to the bed on my back. She moves off the bed to take off her underwear. She had a bush, i thought i was going to cum right there. I always had a fetish for chicks w/ a bush. She gets on top of me and leans in to kiss me, her vag was on my leg and i could feel how wet she was. She was so wet, the hairs on her bush were getting soaked. I lean in and ask her if she could rub her wet veg on my leg so i could feel how wet she is. She smiles devilishly and starts to rub her wet vag all over me. She than starts to grab my dick and rub it in her moist vag hair. As she does that she lets the tip of my dick enter her. She keeps doing that until i fully enter her. At this point i was reciting the pledge of allegiance so i would not blow my load. She leans in and says "It is okay to cum early and you can cum in me if you want". She follows that w/ "We can lay here naked all night and fuck". I stop saying the pledge of allegiance and i start thrusting from under her, digging deep into her. I started to go faster and faster, and than w/ a grunt i blow my load into her. I say to her, "the rocket has landed". She smiled at me started to laugh. We grab a cigarette and start to smoke, she is laying on me w/ her wet vag and my cum leaking out from her onto me. I was surprised on how wet a 50 year old woman could get. I had no idea how or why i thought it would not be as wet. We fucked into the night and we both called out of work. Her being my boss and all she did not care. I did stop fucking her daughter and i started to fuck her. She was the best sex of my life, she had to move to the other side of the country and some young cook is getting the best sex of his life right now i bet.
I do not know what i was thinking, i knew this was somewhat taboo. I was just fucking her daughter 4-5 days before that. But "Mama Marina" was the literal definition of a MILF. She had a small petite body, perfect tits, latin and was just all around awesome. For those few years before the sex, she became more of a mother figure than my own mother. It was not until a few years later i realized i was into incest. That encounter happened w/ a diff girl. I do jerk off to "Mama Marina" still, and i know it was not as a taboo as the real thing. But it got me rock hard and now i got to rub one out again. This all happened in Florida.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 1

Anonymous
09 Jan 2016 2:06AM

Sorry for the typo's and bad grammar. I typed this on tablet. editing on a tablet sucks

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.