Anonymous
23 Mar 2013 12:06AM

I tried to play along to make her happy but I was getting nervous. I was collared on tied to the clothes line pole. I was on my hands and knees. She stuck a feather duster in my butt and said it was my tail. She had a belt and tried to use it on me. Thank goodness she could not swat very hard. I did pretend it hurt more than it did. after several swats she stopped and went upstairs without saying a word. Bev came over and said she was sorry she should have warned me but they told her not to say a thing. I was wondering why she said they I was hoping their mom came home soon.

It was not long before Kathy was announcing she was on her way back down. Bev said she was sorry and hurried back into the other room to watch TV. Kathy walked back over and started swatting me with the belt again. after just a few I heard Gene walking in asking what the hell was going on here? He took the belt from Kathy. He ask her what I did to deserve the belt. Kathy stood tall and told him "she strip herself naked and let me stick that in her ass even after her dear old dad told her no." Gene said well it does not look like she is very red I think I will take over. Kathy looked very proud of herself and said yes daddy please do. Would you like me to hold her hands down for you. If she lifts them you may. He started and his swats hurt more than my dads I was screaming and begging him to stop. He finally stopped. He told Kathy to bring me to the couch. When we walked in Bev was sucking Gene's cock. He told me to sit on the couch Kathy sat closest to him. She took off her clothes. It was the first time I seen her naked, she had bigger boob than I thought and no hair on her vagina area. Gene started putting his fingers in her. It was only another minute or so when Gene told Kathy to lay on the floor where she will get a good few of what a pussy is used for. He slid on top of her and put his cock in her it went in slow and she made strange noises as he pushed in. He asked Kathy if she likes her daddy fucking her and she said yes. He told Bev he was cumming she slid on the floor next to them. He took his cock out of Kathy and squirted his cum on Bev's face. He looked at me and said that that was the reason little girls were born. Maybe since your daddy won't use you there is something wrong with you. You know if your daddy loved you he would fuck you but you look like a little boy. maybe that is the problem. Sometimes my girls pretend they are boys right girls. they both said Yes daddy. He said where do we stick daddy cock when you are my little boys. They answered in our butt daddy because boys don't have pussies.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.