Anonymous
09 Mar 2023 12:56PM

That’s great! We were married for twenty five before she passed  The rest of the week she talked about it, we were on a cross country road trip and by the end she had showed everything to what seemed like every trucker on I10. Those first months together she just let people catch her or she would flash. Out at a park one day she was her usual flirty dirty girl, short skirt no panties. She liked when guys tried to hide looking but it was the ones who let her know they were looking and encouraged her. Only this time she was teasing a work friend of mine who she had not met. I when he looked at me I gave him a smile. With my implicit okay he tesed her back. That surprised and led her to Bebe more bold. This went off and on for a while when the small group he was with left. Real quick we went home and FUCKED our brains out. Later that night I get a call and soon my friend from the park is on his way over. I tell her he’s coming but not that it’s the guy, just that he’s a work friend when he came I. Oh man her face! Have you two met? I asked innocently. Real quick he smiles and takes her hand, No but I hope to see more of her! I swear I heard her give a little gasp at that. I then let her know about him at the park, not what she was doing that she did a lot, but that I knew him and he knew that I knew what he was doing. That was the first time I watched her. She was so fucking hot. She took over and told each of us exactly how she wanted it. She fucked and sucked both of us soft then took her time getting us both hard again. As he was leaving she said ‘I hope you see me again soon’ with a giggle then cuddled up to me and said next time one of my friends and fell asleep

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.