ForeverNothing
View posts View profile
11 Dec 2016 2:13AM

What are her limits? What kinks does she prefer over others? Having just a open topic like what you said is going to end up with things that might scare the poor kitty. Least anything from me would.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 2

Anonymous
11 Dec 2016 2:16AM

She has very few limits, her kinks are bound and used painfully, anal especially, little humiliation. And loves being gangbanged or atleast more than one guy

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
ForeverNothing
View posts View profile
11 Dec 2016 2:39AM

I can get a hemostate, and clamp her pussy shut, bend her over a couch, put a sandbag (about 35-40lbs) across her shoulder blades, take a o-ring gag, and see how well it fits as a gapping toy on her ass. Take some jello, and whipped cream force it in her ass, and close the hole. Wait for it to tighten back up again, then see how much of a mess we could make playing with our food.

Though honestly after I get a couple loads off. I would more than likely call a few people I used to go to dungeon with. I'm sure they would love to have a used kitten for a while. Specially when they are bent over, and can't fight back much. If she would try to. Well I have more bags, and heavier ones too. Put a 50lbs on the calves, and arms. That should cut resistance down by 75-80%. She might fight back again, but I would open the pussy up, and not pass out rubbers. Then I could call over the neighbors. Let them have a go. Of course it is byoc, and the use of them wouldn't be enforced.

After a good 8-10hrs. I would drag her out back, and clean her holes up with the garden hose. Then right back to being used.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous