NJHatter
View posts View profile
18 Apr 2014 3:16AM

Could you please not mix up the human body and body of politics? Because if you did follow the politics, you'd know the prez is a conservative corporatist if anything. So there is no way actual liberal agenda would be done by him. He's too much of a whipping post for most likely persons like yourself.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 2

Anonymous
18 Apr 2014 11:09AM

Sorry, bud, I follow politics rather closely being a proud Libertarian. We haven't had a financially conservative p******** in decades and our current p******** is vehemently liberal in his social polices. But the above was taken from the BMI index which was created by a liberal panel of politicians and doctor's and endorsed through so called conservative and liberal agenda's. My comment stands, if you look at BMI the poster who claims to be "fit" is borderline obese. Politics or no, that is the truth.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
NJHatter
View posts View profile
27 Apr 2014 12:38AM

The word conservative doesn't have to mean finacially, it can mean to maintain current law, establishments, ect. Because he has been doing such on a overwelming scale, he IS a conservative. I wasn't debating on how the BMI index is obviously slanted against those who like to bulk up musscle. Just mentioning how the poster above was being an ignoramus. Back to topic, the OP is simply another musscle bound ignoramus. Done.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous