Anonymous
04 Sep 2018 9:04AM

I wish I'd have seen this in June. I'd have had a job for you on my crew and you would have been worshipping my fat bely and tiny cock. While you also assisted me in my quest for multiple gangbangs by groups of ten men in groups starting at the age of 18 and continuing on up to 90 plus. To include black men with larger than ten inch cocks and would have been fucked in public places repeatedly by whom ever I chose and when possible you would be required to collect women to join us and as they enjoy a cocktail in our room with their men you will be serving drinks blowjobs and whatever else we decided. You would always be fucked without a condom and would be required to let me fuck you at any given moment. I also have the same desires as you although I wish to remain versatile and would love to be of service to close friends as well as an unrelated to me family and service and serve thair any need male female by any and every member of the family. As I have loved being an incestial raised man. And nothing excited me more than helping my uncle fuck my mom while my cousins had my little brothers eat their pussies and my dad got fucked by my grandfather. I also have loved watching the arts of animal play and would like to find someone to explore with.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.