SyzygySin
View posts View profile
13 Jul 2015 9:54PM

The Zeta Creations "Euro Ruff Stuff":

I had to use lube to get the knot in, and it took me several minutes thinking it wouldn't be possible. But it finally went in and it felt *great* when it did. I love the feeling with it inside. I'm typing this with it still inside - I haven't taken it out yet. I'll update when I do. (I'm a little afraid it will be even more difficult coming out.) But if this how a real knot feels (and it expands and contracts when already inside) I wouldn't have a problem with it at all.

I will say, however, that I will never order anything from the website again. I ordered it - and still had received nothing after over 2 months. I email and opened a "trouble ticket" - and didn't hear anything back for a week. It was only when I really complained, telling them to keep their money and that I'd never bother with them again, that it finally got shipped. All in all, just *terrible* service. Stay as far away from these guys as you can. If you want one of their products, order from a different vendor instead.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 1

SyzygySin
View posts View profile
13 Jul 2015 10:24PM

Surprisingly, it came out much more easily than it went in. Which is unlike my experience with plugs and other things with bulges at the back. This is more of a "challenge" than something I'd use on a regular basis.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.