Anonymous
17 Dec 2013 9:36PM

so where's the pis liar,lol

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 7

Anonymous
17 Dec 2013 9:38PM

LMAO I think he meant PICS....but yeah this is so fake.

We wouldn't have had to ask for them if it was real

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
MacDaddy0
View posts View profile
18 Dec 2013 10:43AM

I'm sure you're the kind of guy who puts up photos of people you know online for anyone to find, and then associate it with a story that will make any person who knows her figure out who you are and fuck everything up, right?

I could easily put up a photo of JUST her tits, but then everyone would be screaming and whining about seeing her face and calling THAT fake. ("That could be anyone's tits!" etc)

So fuck you all.

You don't believe the story? I don't give a shit.

I don't believe a single one of the "anonymous" posters, such as yourself, has even seen a pussy with their own eyes, let alone had sex. So bitch all you want.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
18 Dec 2013 11:47AM

lol, your story just sounds so fake that even posting a picture wouldn't change that. Maybe you really did fuck your niece, but she definitely didn't cum as easily as you said, and likely not as many times either.

If it's fiction, own up to it. No one here cares, because we all expect that they are all fake. It's not about getting a real life account, but just reading something that is well written and is a turn-on. Your story was so "male-perspective" that it sounds fraudulent.

If you didn't give a shit if anyone believed it was real, you wouldn't be so defensive when someone calls you out on it.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
MacDaddy0
View posts View profile
18 Dec 2013 2:32PM

LOL Of course it's male perspective....I'm the male writing it you twit. But I'm sure if she wrote it, it would be pretty much word for word. And quite possibly throw in things that also happened that I didn't mention so it wouldn't be so long.

As for the orgasms, I'm sorry you've never been with someone who is multi-orgasmic. It's quite an experience and you're missing out.

But as you say, who cares. You want to believe it's fake? Go right ahead.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
th3doctor1983
View posts View profile
18 Jan 2014 10:09AM

would love to see that pic and hear the story from new years

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
18 Dec 2013 7:32PM

Uh, you obviously do give a shit, caus otherwise you wouldn't have even bothered to reply OR tried to insult me/us,lol

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
TheDerpyPotato
View posts View profile
19 Dec 2013 1:52AM

You're damn skippy I've put up pics of such online, lol. Anywho, as has been said.. hot story, no matter how fake. Next time, include some pics & don't get defensive etc. ;)

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous