Anonymous
19 Jan 2013 7:31PM

Why are all the gun-fucks getting all worked up about something that isn't even happening? Nobody is talking about taking away your wittle boom sticks. When the government mandated seat belts did driver run around screaming about how the fascist leaders were taking away their cars? People this stupid shouldn't be allowed to have guns in the first place. Maybe they know this and that's why they're so worried...

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 0

Anonymous
19 Jan 2013 7:42PM

Wrong. Pay attention. We just defeated a bill in Illinois that would make 80% of all guns
illegal. No grandfathering. Making felons out of law abiding citizens. Look it up.

New York just passed a set of very draconian laws and were in such a hurry to sneak it
through forgot to exempt law enforcement officers. Look it up.

Look at the text of Feinsteins bill...pay attention to the rhetoric from Emmanuel and Bloomberg.
Some blowhard from Chicago is even pushing to GPS every gun...

Pull your head out of the sand...

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
20 Jan 2013 4:15AM

Pay attention!

Regulating access to proscription medication took all access to proscription medication away . . . oh, wait.

Pay Attention!!

Prohibiting unlicensed drivers from operating motor vehicles took all access to motor vehicles away . . . oh, wait.

PAY ATTENTION!!!

Requiring government approval by certified architects and engineers before construction crews could build buildings took all the fucking buildings away . . . oh, wait.

PULL YOUR GODDAMNED PARANOID GUN FREAK HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND PAY A-FUCKING-TTENTION!!!!!!

There. I worded a response with more pissy indignation than yours. Does that mean I win?

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
20 Jan 2013 5:28PM

NOW YOU PAY ATTENTION FUCKER!
Its two on one now!
That other anon was pointing out actions taken that do not regulate but RESTRICT!
Obviously you were not paying attention!
Emotional people never do.
Now that’s his bit, now here is mine!

People like you are the sheeple everyone talks about!
People like you are so afraid everything that can hurt you in life, you bend over and let big brother fuck you up the ass for his protection because you are too much of a pussy to defend yourself!
I don’t know about you and I don’t care, but will keep my free will thank you!

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
20 Jan 2013 6:02PM

No it means you lose. Because you still have your head stuck in the sand.

Dont want to take away guns huh?

read this...

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2495/ny_democrat_pleads_with_republican_not_to_share_document_proposing_confiscation_of_guns

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
20 Jan 2013 9:24PM

I loose?!
LMFAO!!

I don’t own a gun and probably never will.
I couldn’t give a shit about guns getting taken away, so I don’t fucking loose shit.
If I loose in anything its my freedoms because of fucktards like you.
But if I wanted to kill a mass of kids or grown ups, your fucking ass will be sitting in your pants when you find out it was not done by an automatic weapon.
YOU SIR ARE A SOOOOOOO STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
22 Jan 2013 8:56PM

Yes...you lose. You lose because you are allowing yourself to be lead around
by the nose. You buy into the rhetoric spewed out by the talking heads with agendas
you refuse to see. You lose because you are blind because you refuse to open your eyes.

You lose because you are ignorant of the issues and refuse to learn.

BTW..."automatic weapons" have been restricted since 1934...NFA...further restricted in 1968..GCA
restricted even more in 1986...HOPA. This is one of the problems. Many..including politicians attempting to write gun control legislation...dont know the difference between automatic and semi automatic weapons. They erroneously lump the two together as you have done.

Respond with more profanity laced vitriol and show us how brilliant you are.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
22 Jan 2013 9:21PM

Who are you directing this at?

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
22 Jan 2013 9:58PM

I was directing it to the message I replied to. Directly above my reply.

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous