Anonymous
23 Jun 2014 10:56AM

The problem with fucking a girl is ... she's a girl. She will blab.

Fuck her tonight ... she'll probably have it posted on facebook, twitter, etc the next day.

And, if you have a straight-up talk with her about "hey, you're 17, this is illegal and I could get in a lot of trouble"... she'll probably say everything is cool now, but she'll file that info away to get back at you some time later if you fuck her over, or do something she doesn't like.

Basically, I'd stay away. Tell her you think she's cute, and maybe when she turns 18 you'll do more with her, but for right now you're not going to break the law. If she's a decent girl, she'll respect you more for that. If she's not a decent girl, she'll think you're a coward or loser.

Look at it from her perspective...

a) she has nothing to lose here (or so she thinks... she's probably not thinking far enough ahead about her possibly getting preggers or an std.. horny chicks don't think more than 5 seconds in front of their face.. horny guys, too, for that matter)

b) she's probably majorly turned on knowing this is taboo ... every girl wants to feel like they have that "magical vagina" that makes men go insane, lose their mind, and do bad things for it... like break underaged laws. She's probably fantasizing about you one day just saying "I know this isn't right, but I need you so bad"... and then you take her roughly and fuck her brains out, b/c her magical vagina overpowered you, and you fuck her bare and ejaculate a huge load in her and make her feel like the submissive whore that she is.

That's a girl's fantasy right there ... no repercussions for her, all danger for you, but you throw all caution to the wind and sacrifice yourself, your future, everything for her. That's what chicks get off on. That's why they like "bad boys" ... guys that will treat them rough and also throw all caution to the wind.

Note that most bad boys ... end up paying child support for 15 kids they had out of wedlock, end up with tons of std's, and (in your case) could end up in jail for fucking a minor.

After you've had your fun, let's say you break up with her or start checking out other chicks, and it breaks her heart. She threatens to go to the cops for "raping" her as a way to get back at you.

That's the reality of the situation.

Look at it another way ... girls are immature. You're going to trust an immature person with your fucking future based on breaking a very serious law? I wouldn't. Fuck that. Girls make stupid decisions every day of their lives based on fads and what peer pressure says. They tend to be irresponsible, and only thinking of the now w/o thinking of the consequences or thinking others will take care of the consequences for her.

If you want to fuck her so bad, have a talk with her. Tell her you want to fuck her, but only after she turns 18. If she doesn't respect that, then blow her off. She's just an irresponsible cock tease cow looking to manipulate a guy and see how far she can push him.

Teen girls are exploring their sexuality, and they're trying to see what they can get men to do for it. Don't turn into a science experiment for her. It's your future we're talking about here, not hers.

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.