Anonymous
25 Aug 2023 1:31PM

Lucky. Guy,Not to one up you but my 35 year old babysitter gently showed me how to lick a vagina and ass when I was 11 and my penis was an embarrassment at that time since I could remember getting erections on school I had to unbotyun pants fast in noticed and let erection run up the center of my chest. My babysitter taught me how to manage that tho example she said to talk to my female teachers after class in person and tell them this...Mrs..
.can I ask you a private question you won't repeat it, and tescher will say of course.you say ehen some of the other 6th graders the girls dont wear a bra i can tell and it makes mr get an erection and if i dont catch it in timr i roll up in a ball anf say my stomach hurts 7 trips to the nurse  this year cuz erevtion is to big.  Teacher wil go you have to think about something else it will go away. I say it takes 20 min to go down it's end is up almost out my shirtneck. That's impossible. And I felt it just talking about it is doing it she goes I had 2 adopted boys that were always doing hormonal things get comfortable and ss my sitter said csn i movebit and let it gsll out i did anf half hard it flipped out with 3 veind on top thst were as big around ss a pencil s stream of precum and a head as big as an orange. She gasped reached out and held it stroked it then tried to fit half the head in her mouth streams of precum squirting out she thought i csme i ssid not yet she lifted her dredd up no undies guided me at her soaked vagina and i took over and fucked her slow for an hour then balls deep for another hour she came so hard squirting it eas runming under the door I left her biting her lio in fetal position after baseball i stopped by she was in damr position i told het to get up am she snspoed outbof it

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.