Kennykoolzkid
View posts View profile
19 Dec 2012 3:16PM

I ended up going for a walk in the wind with a lovely friend of mine. Granted, we have high winds right now due to the storm, Draco, passing through, but we took the walk regardless. We live just south of our University, and I mean literally two blocks away - we can get to classes within four minutes from shutting our door. Well, it started snowing very hard and we were chilly. We passed a the Darisun Park, least that's what we all call it. It was black but for the gray clouds above us; she unbuttoned her jacket and ripped her shirt off out of no where! I was taken back! This is a girl who I've known for, what, eleven years?!

Her breasts were so cold and soft and nipples that stuck out like little peach nubs wanting to be warmed. She reached and began ripping my clothing off. Within moments, We were both half naked, I was eating her out on a bench, and it was snowing! My cock was throbbing; it was the only heat I had besides the smooth silky flavor of her easing out to me. Her fingers yanked my hair really hard too; I just took a few moments to feel my head and its still tender. She forced my head back, pulled me up and undid my jeans. (We're in Colorado, jeans+snow = thermals underneath most of the time.) Her warmth of her hands gripped my cock so tight I thought it was going to be ripped off. I tease her with the tip, almost lost my footing with the damn jackets we laid down on the bench (damn winter coat is slippery on the inside) and - well, I'll just say this:

I had a great evening and my weekend is lasting longer due to the fact that she came out to hang out on Friday last week and she's not going home until day after tomorrow. At the moment, she's in the shower... I'm gonna go get my hair pulled, and my cock washed in her really tasty juices. (Its like a Jambajuice Acia drink. Dunno? Go to Jambajuice and order one; thats what she tastes like!)

reply permalink parent Share
Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
note, attachments may take a moment to show up.

Replies 1

Anonymous
19 Dec 2012 3:21PM

I now need to go to Jambajuice... thanks for contributing Kenny!

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
15 Jul 2023 4:09PM

Your message...

Quote Strike
Anonymous
Anonymous